E-stamps, e-invoice display, streamlined configurations and integrations are among the new features that benefit DocuWare users
New Windsor NY, October 30, 2019 – DocuWare, provider of cloud solutions for document management and workflow automation, releases version 7.2 of its flagship software.
“User feedback combined with results from our own rigorous R&D form the roadmap when planning DocuWare updates”, says co-president Dr. Michael Berger. “At DocuWare, we believe that digital document management and automated workflows achieve widespread adoption only when they are part of a solution that places as much emphasis on user friendliness as it does on excellence in technology. DocuWare version 7.2 is evidence of this,” concludes Berger.
DocuWare version 7.2 highlights include:
- User-friendly environment with easier reviewing and archiving and faster keyword searches:
- XML-based invoices are automatically displayed in a reader-friendly version similar to a PDF to support XRechnung, ZUGFeRD 2.0, FacturX and FatturaPA standards
- Archived documents are displayed in the Viewer.
- Table fields are enhanced with title optimizations and auto-calculation of decimal columns
- Enriched keyword fields accept multi-keyword indexes with ability to affect multiple documents in parallel
- Deeply enhanced Workflow Designer enables higher efficiency with new options to reduce manual touch and increase trackability of workflows:
- “Wait for event” option allows users to configure in advance but delay a workflow until related documents are processed
- Metadata on any workflow documents can now be automated
- Lists in workflow dialogue boxes can be filtered so employees quickly see only their tasks
- Users can configure workflows to identify which fields get transferred to a stamp so that only relevant information appears on the document
- Workflow history displays the current task and allows users to see which step is being executed at any given time
- Simplified configurations, updated Autoindexing and direct integrations ensure speedier movement of documents through workflows:
- Stamps are integrated directly into DocuWare Configuration in a new, intuitive design, eliminating extra steps needed in previous versions and offering massive time-savings for those configuring or administering DocuWare
- DocuWare Request and Connect to Mail have completely new designs to elevate usability
- The field type “Date” is now a powerful new match code for Autoindexing
DocuWare Version 7.2 is available in cloud and on-premises versions. As always, DocuWare provides feature parity between deployment options to support the diverse IT ecosystems of our customers. Updates to 7.2 can be made from version 7 or 7.1.
Customers are advised to contact their authorized DocuWare partner to implement this latest version.
* All existing stamps are automatically transferred for those updating to version 7.2
* * * * * * * * * *
DocuWare office automation solutions deliver smart digital workflow and document control that set a new pace for worker productivity and business performance. DocuWare’s zero-compromise cloud services are a recognized best-fit for digitizing, automating and transforming key processes. DocuWare operates in 90 countries with headquarters in Germany and the U.S.
For More Information Contact:
DocuWare Corporation DocuWare GmbH
Samina Sabir Birgit Schuckmann
Communications Director Public Relations Manager
4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200 Therese-Giehse-Platz 2
New Windsor, NY 12553 82110 Germering/Germany
845-565-5907 ext. 218 +49.89.89 44 33-0