Enhanced Web Forms for Clearer Data Capture
New Windsor, July 17, 2018 - Web-based forms created with DocuWare Forms simplify and speed up data collection. Created by any user through an intuitive, no-code interface, forms combine with digital workflow to push along even the most complex processes.
Recognizing the high utility of web forms
and its widespread use in its customer base, DocuWare enhanced the functionality of input fields for optimized, structured data collection.
Key enhancements include:
- Display additional or fewer fields conditional to the user’s input. For example, selecting “Other” in a list of options will display an open text field for the user to provide explanation.
- Format surrounding text with a WYSIWYG editor to add clarity to instructions and other contextual detail
- Link to additional information, such as data privacy or general terms and conditions, can be incorporated into forms.
- Guide users to correct information formatting with input masks. This is helpful for structured data fields like email or phone numbers. Field masks are paired with a validation service that automatically checks a field’s input and compares it with external data sources.
Web forms can be created by any DocuWare user in an intuitive, no-code, drag’n’drop interface with flexible layout options. Usable, structured and precise forms are mere clicks away, and once created, are archived with all necessary fields and options and made available to other authorized persons.
DocuWare Forms are integrated with digital workflow
Information collected through DocuWare Forms can be used to initiate, advance or complete digital workflows. The expanded feature-set of DocuWare Forms further enables powerful workflow in many applications. Here are a few examples of customers integrating DocuWare Forms into their workflows:
- An insurance company converted paper applications to mobile-friendly web forms with conditional logic that only shows questions related to that broker and type of coverage.
- A major airline captures all pilot applications through a single form, including the attachment and upload of training and certification documents. The information and documents are then routed through a review and interview scheduling process.
- A casino collects additional information about every contract through a web form, then associates that contextual information with the contract document along every step of the review and approval workflow.
- A software provider uses a one global web form to capture all purchase order requests and uses that information to initiate downstream invoice payments.
DocuWare Forms is a key component of DocuWare Kinetic Solutions, which are preconfigured document management solutions for invoice processing and employee management. DocuWare Forms is part of every DocuWare Cloud license, with no additional costs or licenses. It is also available as an add-on module to on-premises licenses.
The new features and enhancements to DocuWare Forms are available now to all customers and partners.
* * * * * * * *
DocuWare office automation solutions deliver smart digital workflow and document control that set a new pace for worker productivity and business performance. DocuWare’s zero-compromise cloud services are a recognized best-fit for digitizing, automating and transforming key processes. DocuWare operates in 70 countries with headquarters in Germany and the U.S.
For More Information Contact:
4 Crotty Lane, Suite 200
New Windsor, NY 12553
845-565-5907 ext. 218
Britta van Gehlen
+49 (0)89 / 89 44 33-0